Last update: 8 July 2020
§.1 General provisions
1. The data administrator is Bizhouse sp.z o.o with headquarters in Środa Wlkp., At os. Piastowski 53, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS number 302852637. Economic Department of the National Court Register, NIP: 786-170-06-36, REGON: 0000527575. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
4. We respect the right to privacy and we care about the security of your data. For this purpose, among others, secure SSL encryption protocol.
5. Personal data provided in the contact, license purchase and license generation forms are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§.2 Data Administrator
6. We are the administrator of your data. This means that we process the information you provide in the forms on our website, such as: your name, e-mail address, company name, tax identification number, place of residence or business address, and telephone number.
8. You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete it or limit processing at any time.
9. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the company is possible electronically at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. We reserve the right to process your personal data after the termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent, only to the extent of the need to pursue any claims before a court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
11. We have the right to share your data with entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
12. The deletion of your personal data may occur as a result of withdrawing consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of data.
13. We do not disclose your personal data to other entities.
14. Your personal data is processed only by persons authorized in our company and only on its premises.
15. We care about the security of your data using the latest security technologies.
17. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our website. This allows you to improve the functioning of the website and adapt it to the needs of customers.