§.1 General provisions
1. The administrator of the data is HDWR Global sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Sroda Wlkp., at os. Piastowskie 53, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS No. 302852637. Economic Department of the National Court Register, NIP: 786-170-06-36, REGON: 0000527575. The share capital is PLN 3,005,000. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, and data storage takes place on secured servers.
4. We respect your right to privacy and take care of the security of your data. For this purpose, among other things, a secure SSL communication encryption protocol is used.
5. Personal data provided in the contact, license purchase and license generation forms are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§.2 Data controller
6. We are the controller of your data. This means that we process the information you provide in the forms on our site, such as your name, email address, company name, tax ID number, place of residence or business address, and phone number.
8. At any time you have the right to access, rectify, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data.
9. contact with the person who supervises the processing of personal data in the company, it is possible by e-mail at the following address: [email protected]
10. We reserve the right to process your personal data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent, only to the extent for the purpose of pursuing possible claims in court or if national or EU or international law obliges us to retain the data.
11. We have the right to share your data with entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement agencies).
12. The deletion of your personal data may occur as a result of withdrawal of consent, or filing a legally permissible objection to the processing of data.
13. We do not share your personal information with other parties.
14. Your personal data shall be processed only by persons authorized in our company and only on our premises.
15. We take care of the security of your data by using the latest security technologies.
17. The data collected is used to monitor and check how users use our site. This allows us to improve the operation of the site, and to adapt it to the needs of customers.
18. You have the option to disable or restore the collection of cookies at any time by changing the settings in your web browser. Detailed information on how to do this can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies